Pair of Cubans, grammodes, and a 10" jaguar. 47303. P/U or delivery

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmcmanus5

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 21, 2010
Indiana
I am moving at the end of the month and have to get rid of a few of my bigger tanks. The tanks will be for sell as soon as the fish are gone. All fish are healthy and eating great.

Regalt, NotoriousSway, Brian_Indiana, and Mike Dunagan can vouch for my fish.

If you have any questions, PM me and I will get right back to you. Most prices are OBO.
I can delivery 60 miles any direction from 47303 for $20.

Jaguar-One of the best looking jags I have ever came across. He is 10" and still growing. Has a perfect purple hue that you don't see very often. Fully pellet trained. $40

Grammodes- Just got it in and it isn't meshing well with his tank mates (not the grammodes fault). It's 4” and is actually unsexed (by me) right now. $25

Cubans- This is a pair of Cubans that I got from a buddy. They are beasts and are from Rapps. I was told that they breed, but do not know that for a fact yet because I haven't seen fry. They are both super thick and have been eating Hikari pellets like no other. The male is at least 8” and the female at least 6”. They are really beautiful fish. $100

jag1.jpg

jag2.jpg

grammodes.jpg

cubanf.jpg

cubanf2.jpg

cubanm.jpg

cubanm2.jpg

jworth

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 9, 2008
Indianapolis
love the cubans. Who did you get them from? I sold my Rapps pair about 7 or 8 months ago.

jmcmanus5

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 21, 2010
Indiana
Brian_Indiana;4536407; said:
The Jag is no joke. He looks even better in person. I would love to have him, but do not have the room.
Thanks. Jag is sold!

jworth;4536464; said:
love the cubans. Who did you get them from? I sold my Rapps pair about 7 or 8 months ago.
They came from a buddy of mine that lives north of Marion. He works for Critter Corner in Kokomo.

JAG IS GONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store