Cryptoheros myrnae, Cryptoheros septemfasciatum & Port Acara - Queens, NY-shipping/pu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mahlerfan

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 8, 2010
New York
I'm looking to buy a couple of pairs each of Crypotheros myrnae, Cryptoheros septemfasciatus, Cichlasoma portalegrense and Cichlasoma dimerus. I'll also accept fry of these species. I will pick up in the New York city area or they can be shipped to me. You can send me a pm if you have any of these species to sell. Thanks.

dogofwar

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 3, 2006
Maryland
www.capitalcichlids.org
Not to get off topic...but I have a pair of myrnae (and a spare female) that have spawned several times...but not recently. Any tips on encouraging the deed. Ironically, I struggled to get rid of the myrnae that I produced a couple of years ago.

I just got some septemfasciatus from Dan Ye-Jennings... they're still small (1" or so) but hopefully I'll get a pair or two...

Matt

Mahlerfan

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 8, 2010
New York
dogofwar;4539542; said:
Not to get off topic...but I have a pair of myrnae (and a spare female) that have spawned several times...but not recently. Any tips on encouraging the deed. Ironically, I struggled to get rid of the myrnae that I produced a couple of years ago.

I just got some septemfasciatus from Dan Ye-Jennings... they're still small (1" or so) but hopefully I'll get a pair or two...

Matt
I've sent you a pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store