Not open for further replies.

koltsixx

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2007
Bronx, NYC
I'm thinking of ordering some Abino Clown Knives and would have to order them by the box from a exporter. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in buying some of the extra Knives from me. I'm only interested in keeping two for myself. So they're would be 4 extra knives for purchase each one 6 inches TL. I would be selling them for $45 each plus any shipping if your not in the Tri-State area or if you are pick-up would also be available if you want to save some money.

~ocean

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 12, 2009
Stoon
I would love to... if I had some more space! However if you have any female albino CK, I could possibly contemplate about making the 600 free to host my male normal CK and a female albino CK :grinno: Actually maybe later...:(

Hoyo12

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 23, 2009
WI
fishsanctuary.webs.com
lol, I had the same idea a few days ago, and I'm assuming that you are looking at getting them from the same person as well. Could be wrong.
The only issue that I seemed to have was that I couldn't get any pictures, which made me think of the Golden CK variant as a possibility. Which explains why I don't have any new Knives yet, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store