Clown & Yoyo Loaches, Plecostomus - Las Vegas, NV - Pick-up only

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctabone

Feeder Fish
Oct 9, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Hey folks,

It's with a bit of sadness that I have to part from my clown / yoyo loaches. I've had these guys for about 4 1/2 years now and personally rescued 3 of the clown loaches from neglected tanks. In total there are 8 clown loaches, 4 yoyo loaches, and 1 plecostomus (all loaches are around 3-4" in size, the pleco is about 8"). All are up for adoption (they will be brought to the LFS if I can't give them away to a good owner).

They've been completely spoiled over the past several years living in a 120 gallon tank complete with a PVC pipe hiding area, real driftwood, color quartz gravel, and more filtration than could ever be required. They're all extremely healthy and have never experienced any kind of sickness while in my care.

My next job following graduate school is over in Ireland - so there's no way I can take these fish with me.

I don't want any money or anything for the fish, if you'd like to adopt them - I'd only like assurance that they will not be sold to a local fish shop for money (and probably purchased by someone who has no idea how to care for them). You're welcome to take the PVC pipe system I have setup as well (it's actually black ABS pipe, but simialr to PVC). I haven't been able to keep dogs or cats over the past several years so these guys have been my pets throughout graduate school.

I have all the 5 gallon buckets you could need (with lids) for transporting them out of my place - you can keep those too because I've accumulated too many over the years.

If anyone is interested, please shoot me a pm or send an email to christaboneNOSPAMPLEASE@gmail.com (remove the words in caps).

Thanks!

-Chris

ctabone

Feeder Fish
Oct 9, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
srawding;4538400; said:
I'd pay you to ship them to me. They would go nice with all my loaches
I'm not sure how feasible it would be to ship them across the country. I've had bad experiences in the past when it comes to mailing fish.

Joey47;4538408; said:
I'm in Vegas right now from la. I would take them but afraid of the long trip on the road
Yea, that's unfortunate. With traffic that can be quite a trek. If no one from Vegas responds - I do have a 20 gallon rubbermaid with a very tiny water jet that might help you move them. How long are you in town?

sincitydragon

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 8, 2010
Las Vegas
I'll take your loaches. I can pick them up anytime Sunday.

bomber

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 16, 2007
the Office living in the now...

ctabone

Feeder Fish
Oct 9, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Hey everyone, they found a great new home with sincitydragon - he came by today to pick everything up from my apartment. Thanks to everyone who responded!

:) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store