FX5,55 gal, stand + Canopy, plus everything you need for $400 - Anaheim CA - pick up

Status
Not open for further replies.

elfster86

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 25, 2010
hunting beach CA
Hey guys I am moving to AZ and i just cant bring the tank! I need this gone ASAP!!!! So i am willing to negotiate the price a little bit, just make an offer and see what happens.

The price includes everything! i dont have time right now to seperate things so you will also get the fish and i will drain the tank when you get here but you must bring somthing for the fish.

55gal Acrylic Tank - good condition (not perfect, but good)

Stand + Canopy - Solid wood constuction (re-stained recently)

FX5 Canister filter - With all media, foam, and carbon in it!!!! - NEW

Gravel - enough for a couple inches across bottom

Decor. - fake plants and rocks - some NEW

Air Pump - 60 or 100 gallon (cant remember) dual outlet - NEW

Heater - big enough for tank by far (cant remember watts though)

Light - its a single fluorecent (has a little purple tint)

Water Testing Kits - Tablet and test tubes one's

Water Chemicals - have diff. random ones - some NEW

25 ft tank cleaner - hooks up to sink and either suck water to clean tank or can reverse to fill tank! - NEW

Fish:

10inch Tigar Oscar - biggie smalls
10inch Chocolate plecostumus - casper
4inch african cichlid - ugly duck
5inch Fancy Goldfish (girlfriends fish lol) - stella
2inch have no idea what it is but eats off the bottom? - sharky

Yes they all get along perfectly!!! and yes they have names lol

Random extra decor pieces, tubes, valves, so on.....

you get ALL of this for $400!!!!

my number is 949 228 5731 please call me at any time even if its 3am. I am moving as fast as possible and dont have time to sleep.

Thank You,
Evan

Here are some pics. I have been gone for a month and just had a friend feed the fish so the tank is not at its cleanest, sorry. also do not worry about the koi he will be going back into a pond

Tank - front.JPG

Tank - front open.JPG

Tank - side.JPG

Filter - Top.JPG

Filter.JPG

elfster86

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 25, 2010
hunting beach CA
ha yeah the filter is a little big for the tank but i had plans to get a bigger tank but thats not going to happen for a little while now.

50 bucks for everything but the filter! lol no

actually its perfect except the one koi fish that has been in there just to move ponds

elfster86

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 25, 2010
hunting beach CA
trust me i have done my research....ebay starts at 195 "new" with shipping and that does not include all the media i have 2 trays full of it and all the carbon bags 1 tray....

even so i have to sell it as a whole. i can come down a little on the price for everything and then you can use the tank as a sump or do what you like with it but it all has to go.

Yaouch

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2010
Temple City CA
FX5 is not worth as much as it use too... But give the man a break.. That's his price and if u think it's too high, move on to another.... If it doesn't sell quick, I'm sure he will adjust the price to what ever he feels comfortable. No need to bag on his thread.

bangin87

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2009
Garden Grove, CA
Yaouch;4541087; said:
FX5 is not worth as much as it use too... But give the man a break.. That's his price and if u think it's too high, move on to another.... If it doesn't sell quick, I'm sure he will adjust the price to what ever he feels comfortable. No need to bag on his thread.
well said cam

elfster86

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 25, 2010
hunting beach CA
true ture the fx5 is not going for what it used to but im not selling just the fx5 im getting ride of everything!

another big thing is that i know 400 is a little high because i also know people will want to talk me down on anyprice i put out so i was just giving myself a cushion.

how about this....$300 for everything!!!!! fx5, tank, fish, stand, canopy, heater, so on........does that seem like a good deal?

elfster86

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 25, 2010
hunting beach CA
soulpatch;4542476; said:
I dont know what Cali is like but $300 for that all out here in PA would sell given time. $250 would probably sell within a week.....

you said you sold your 55gal tank for 160 right

well lets put it this way:

tank, stand, canopy, lights, ect. = 160
fx5 with all media = 180
fish = 30
cleaning hose = 10
airpump = 10
all the other crap = 10

$400 so 300 should be pretty good right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store