Orlando-Fl $400 75 Gallon Glass Bowfront with Stand, CF Light, Sump & HOB overflow

Status
Not open for further replies.

stewnew

Gambusia
MFK Member
Sep 4, 2009
Orlando Florida
this 75 gallon is set up as malawi cichlid tank right now but I'm trying to downgrade my tank size as I'll be moving soon and don't want to have to deal with this last minute down the road. It has a black painted back and black silicone that holds water fine but has seen its better days..

I have it posted on craiglist for more but MFK has been good to me so I'd even go lower than 400 but can't take to much of a beating here, poor college student haha

let me know if your interested, it comes with tons of extra stuff:
koralia powerhead
newly replaced sump pump magdrive cat 5
magnetic scrapper
crushed aragonite substrate
some large onion plants
I'll also have some pieces of driftwood and some red lava rock if you want to work out a combination deal you can take both off my hands..

You can have the cichlids in it also, but if you don't want them I'll find a new home.

Photo0238.jpg

Photo0239.jpg

Photo0240.jpg

PayaraMan

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 6, 2009
Where Palm Trees Grow
Yay another member who lives in Orlando! Well I used to but moved to Ocala but still Lando is my Home Town! I wish I had the money for this tank because I'd take it.

PayaraMan

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 6, 2009
Where Palm Trees Grow
stewnew;4540491; said:
ocala is close

if you scrape up the funds send me a pm
Yeah I still make regular trips to Orlando to see family about once a week so its not a bad drive. If I get the money I'll be sure to contact you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store