220gl Acrylic w/Oak stand and canopy North Webster, IN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vince Weirick

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
I have a 220 gallon acrylic aquarium with oak stand and canopy. The tnak has built in overflows on each end of the tank. The tank is has a blue color on the back and sides. It comes with pump, lights, heater, rocks, plants and fish if you want them. It has built in overflows on each end of the tank and is drilled in the bottom with water flow to sump/pump. It is currently set up for freshwater but can easily be converted over to saltwater. It has plenty of storage in the stand. This is a real eye catcher and will look great in any room! The tank is currently set up and running so if you would like to see it please call for an appointment. I can send more pictures if you would like...just email me at vweirick@kconline.com and let me know what pictures you would like. I can also be reached by phone at 574-551-0214. This item is for pick up only. Possibility of delivery and set up for a fee. $1100

Tank dimensions alone are 8x2x2 Tank with canopy and stand are 8’3”lengthx2’2”widthx5’tall Canopy opens from the split top that has a 36” Life-Glo 2 light on each side. I don’t know the age of the tank as it was in storage when I bought it. I sanded down and re stained/sealed the entire cabinet with new handles/hinges on the cabinet. The tank does not bow on any side and is straight. The filter has the bio balls in it with some filter mesh on top of that. There are also carbon filters in each side of the overflows. The sump is a homemade sump with 2-plastic containers (1 for backup) and has a model 9.5B utility pump in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store