Orange Spot Pleco???

joeytoe

Semper fidelis
MFK Member
Sep 10, 2005
Canton, Massachusetts USA
I saw one of these at my local LFS, an am thinking of buying it. can anyone out there tell me anything interesting about this pleco?

I believe its a LDA31.

davo

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2006
England
well they are a reasonably common exotic pleco (obv depends where your from), and there are a few that look like it. nothing special to go with it, just make sure you have some bogwood in there with it, and feed it like youd feed any omnivore, some veg, some bloodworms etc...

edit... and they are reasonably active, better than some of the shy plecos

o and some have more or less spots than others and there colours obv like other fish can be more drab or better looking. they can change colour (slightly) quite well too. (like black to light-almost brown and white)

joeytoe

Semper fidelis
MFK Member
Sep 10, 2005
Canton, Massachusetts USA
davo;496685; said:
well they are a reasonably common exotic pleco (obv depends where your from), and there are a few that look like it. nothing special to go with it, just make sure you have some bogwood in there with it, and feed it like youd feed any omnivore, some veg, some bloodworms etc...

edit... and they are reasonably active, better than some of the shy plecos

o and some have more or less spots than others and there colours obv like other fish can be more drab or better looking. they can change colour (slightly) quite well too. (like black to light-almost brown and white)
cool its only 8.00 so Im pretty sure im gonna pick it up.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store