The biggest pleco i have ever seen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiDi

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 26, 2006
Portland,Or
i posted this on a sister site that brought me here but omfg i have a new monster!

2 weeks ago i asked a local wholesaler (KGA) to find the largest spotted sailfin that they could find. I was thinking of a gibby or a snow king.
but omg! today i recived a 29 inch + gibby! his mouth is over 3 inches wide!
his head not including fins is over 5 inches. Serously! I'll get pictures up tomorrow night but damn!
i love this guy. i have named him Guinness after the pints i grew up on. if you are in the portland, or area you have to drop in and see him. he is of unknow age. another store had him and he kept on getting returned because of his size and the fact he tears up planted tanks. but he is now in my 125G and busy abusing my other 1ft + plecos.

anyways sorry to brag but when gifted which such good pleco luck you have to share! buy the way i paid $30.00 US for him. and the wholesalers staff stayed untill he was eating and his transfer was complete into his new home.

MiDi

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 26, 2006
Portland,Or
i have a few picts up on pleco fanitics in my gallery, but this site is a whore when i try to upload picts it hates half of them. but I am getting a friends good digital cam this week and i am going to take a few good shots of this monster!

Gr8KarmaSF

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2005
Quarantine Tank
cant wait for the pics....congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com