Revieved my plecos today.

somthinsfishy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2005
ogden, ut, us
Well my new Goldie and two adonis came today. I'm very lucky that the goldie made it. When I opened the box all looked well. Great packing job. I lift out the first on and all is well. Then I pull out the goldie. Ohh noo. Their is water in the exterior bag.

So I take a pic obviously. Then I open it up hoping it's ok. Come to find out I was sent 2 free zebra ottos. Yeah! But... The goldie bag was punctured.

With a closer inspection I find out it's alive! Pheww.

Way to close for comfort. All fish are doing great, and I have to say I'm pretty impressed with DGA's packing and shipping. DGA is a seller on aquabid. So other than the almost loss of the goldie all is great. Definatly will be ordering from him again. Two thumbs up for DGA good prices and good service. I don't have pics yet but will post some asap.

Newt

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 18, 2005
Michigan's UP
Nice Goldie, lucky little fish!

I've bought from Dga before, he always sends something extra. He does have a cool way of packing with those little styrofoam burger boxes.

somthinsfishy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2005
ogden, ut, us
Yes his packing job was very nice. He also uses these baggies that are very hare to rip. All of the plecos are doing great starting to show face a little. As soo as I can catch them I'll get a shot.

amindbesideitself

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 15, 2005
Nothern VA
What is DGA?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store