GSP

Fishyfan

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 30, 2006
CA
Ok, i love GSPs, i used to have one for a few years, but it did a while ago. i would like to keep one again. The problem is i dont know if one will get along with my 2 ocellaris clowns or my blue damsel. would a GSP eat them or leave them alone?

RadleyMiller

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 15, 2006
Delaware
www.myspace.com
my expierience with puffers is that they can be great for a while and then WHAM kill something twice or even three times their size!

Fishyfan

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 30, 2006
CA
RadleyMiller;524464; said:
my expierience with puffers is that they can be great for a while and then WHAM kill something twice or even three times their size!
ok so you think they a gsp would kill my clowns and my damsel?

RadleyMiller

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 15, 2006
Delaware
www.myspace.com
Fishyfan;525038; said:
ok so you think they a gsp would kill my clowns and my damsel?
my 1 inch Figure 8 killed a 5 inch dragon goby, a 3 inch albino channel cat, a 4 inch blue channel cat, a 2 inch flounder, and countless crustaceans.

RadleyMiller

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 15, 2006
Delaware
www.myspace.com
75 gallons, and he is going after the next cat I bought today

finsandfangs

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2005
next to da beech... boyee
in my experience you can mix the fish with out problem. i have had three GSP ( now around 3 inches long)for over a year with multiple tank mates in a 33 Gal long. the puffers have never eaten a tank mate. i have a gold fish in there( a feeder whose life i spared) and his fins have round nibble marks every once in a while, but the fins are still around 3 inches long and they have lived together for over 6 months.

the tank is brackish and the tank mates have ranged from mollies, platties,angelfish, to texas cichlids, arowana, paradise fish,....ect

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store