My Gobie with eggs

js302

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 4, 2005
England
Thats good.

I think it means she's really happy in ther environment.

Atarax

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2006
Gainesville, Florida(Go Gators!)
I cant really see the eggs too well, but do they have a tapioca pudding kind of color? and resemble translucent foam? if so my firefish may have laid eggs....not sure what it is, it hasnt spread though. I had one of those gobies at one time, dug holes everywhere, really neat and they resemble sharks almost.

craig

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 2, 2005
LONG ISLAND NY
Atarax;526630; said:
I cant really see the eggs too well, but do they have a tapioca pudding kind of color? and resemble translucent foam? if so my firefish may have laid eggs....not sure what it is, it hasnt spread though. I had one of those gobies at one time, dug holes everywhere, really neat and they resemble sharks almost.
Her eggs look like Carpet anenomies.

Justin_James

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2006
Canada, Nova Scotia
Cool. Have you had successfull hatching? Are you trying to raise the fry? I should try and get a date for my purple firefish. With firefish is there any way to tell male from female? or do they change sex like a clown?

craig

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 2, 2005
LONG ISLAND NY
Justin_James;526682; said:
Cool. Have you had successfull hatching? Are you trying to raise the fry? I should try and get a date for my purple firefish. With firefish is there any way to tell male from female? or do they change sex like a clown?
I have a pair of purple firefish. I hope they spawn.

craigs gangstas 446.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store