Status
Not open for further replies.

kkwa

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 3, 2010
San Francisco
Like the title says.

I'm selling this tank for a family member. He's had the tank for about 3 years. Its a 300 gallon (Don't know brand) measures 96x30x24. The top portion of the acrylic unsealed/split (didn't leak water since it was at the top) but we resealed it with IPS Weld. Refilled the tank and its holding water fine. The acrylic is 1/2" thick. It has scratches along the side and back and isn't in the best condition but the front panel is fine. If your familiar with sanding/buffing/polishing acrylic this is a great piece to pick up and resell.

He's selling it to downgrade to something smaller perhaps a 180 or a 240 or he may end up just quitting the hobby.

His Selling price is $150 OBO. If your not sure on the reseal you can have it professionally resealed which shouldn't cost much.

This is just for the tank alone. Nothing included. I'll have pictures of the tank tonight or tomorrow when I head over to his house.

If your around San Francisco area and want to take a look he'll be free anytime after 6pm mon-fri and anytime over the weekend. You can also PM me for questions.

Thanks!

kkwa

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 3, 2010
San Francisco
Ah sorry thats my tank hahah. His is 96"x30"x24"

The 8x2x2 is my 240 LOL.

Sorry for the confusion and thanks for catching that haha.

kkwa

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 3, 2010
San Francisco
Sorry guys for the late reply. MyGiants got to me first so I'll be holding the tank for him. He will be picking it up this Saturday. As I said in my original post this tank isn't mine and is actually a family relatives. I'm just helping them sell it. I spoke with them earlier tonight and they argued about keeping the tank but his wife wants it gone.
If the deal with MyGiants falls through I will repost or update.

I have pictures of the tank on my phone. I'll get them up tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store