Garage Sale - Fish equip for sale (FX5, blue bio balls,etc...) - 90631 - PU

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaDuzz

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 7, 2008
Fairfield, CT
Spring cleaning and looking to make room in my garage, so for this weekend only... (pics will be posted later or I can text pics once I have pics) Will consider best offers for everything except the FX5. 1st come 1st gets whatever will not hold...

• FX5 - with hoses, connectors w/new washers, in/out-take assembly, full media (2 baskets ceramic & 1 basket charcoal) - $180.00 Firm
  • A kitchen garbage bag size full of of blue spikey bio balls (around 15-20 gallons) - $30.00 obo
  • 50 lbs+ mix of natural color small aquarium pebbles - $30.00 (this is not the cheap home depot/lowes river pebbles)
  • 25lbs.+ of Wardley pond pellets (floating) - $20.00 obo
  • 10'+ green Eheim out-take hose - $10.00
  • 3x small 10-20watt air pumps with air-hose and air-stones - $4.00 each or take all 3 for $10.00
  • Light fixture top of a Eclipse or Newport 40 gallon tank - FREE (for whoever really needs it)
I also have some other random fish stuff I can throw in for free with any other purchase. ie - PH up and down chemicals, full water tester kit, etc...

DaDuzz

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 7, 2008
Fairfield, CT
LOWER PRICE for FX5 - $160.00
This is the last and only price drop, will not hold must pick up.

backpackingpro369;5035771; said:
hey can i see some pics of that fx5?
Everything in pics is what you get, the FX5 is around a year old and still works good as new

Ajno

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 18, 2008
Tri Cities WA
Damn too bad I just ordered one. I would have bought yours if you shipped

Morledzep

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2007
where my cichla are
wish you had said something while i was there.. i would have taken the FX5 of your hands right then. if no one buys it before next weekend i'll be back to get it.

DaDuzz

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 7, 2008
Fairfield, CT
Raysocal;5036959; said:
e-mail sent on gravel
k I got your email, I'll get pics of the pebbles up and emailed to you within the next few hours.

murfy28;5036914; said:
will you ship the fx5 to ohio if i pay shipping?
pshtex;5037014; said:
ship to 77840??
Sorry I'm busy moving, so no shipping...just pick up...:(

Morledzep;5036978; said:
wish you had said something while i was there.. i would have taken the FX5 of your hands right then. if no one buys it before next weekend i'll be back to get it.
yeah, sorry it was not at my apt anymore it was at the house I'm moving into... Plus I thought I still needed it, but the tank I ended up buying actually came with a sump so I only used one FX5 and the 2nd (the one in the above pics) I put in the garage for the time being.

DaDuzz

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 7, 2008
Fairfield, CT
Pic of pebbles with a dime and quarter to compare size. Also, the pebbles are not wet, they just look shiny because they're polished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store