225 Gallon Saltware complete - 91748/socal - pick up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokay

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2006
Selling this saltwater setup for a friend. Was running on 4/3 when i went and picked it up. Asking $2000 OBO
Located in 91748

225 Gallon Saltwater Aquarium
Includes: Glass tank, stand, canopy, filtration, lights, pumps, sand, coral/décor, and etc.
Details
Tank: 6’ long X 2’ wide X 2.5’ tall. About 225 Gallon - Glass - No leaks – No major scratches Has one 2” bulkhead in the bottom left that is used for the drain. It has three ¾” bulkheads in the top back panel with adjustable tips that are used as the return. It has a black back and normal glass center brace. The outside corning trim matches the stand.
Stand: Professionally made stand with matching canopy and trim. Four doors on the canopy and four on the stand, cork under mate below the tank, hole for the 2”overflow, two lights for filter area area mounted on stand, and one long electrical strip mounted to top of the stand. All of the lights are mounted to the canopy as well as all of the fans. The wiring for the lights and fans are shrouded and fasten to the canopy. The bottom of the stand has a wood base where pumps/etc can be mounted.
Lights: There is a total of 12 light for the entire setup.
There are four 48” lights hanging in the canopy, two of them are blue lights and they are running off two coralife ballast. The other two are a shade of white.
There are four 24” coarlife lights hanging from the middle of the canopy, two lights per coralife 2-lamp electronic ballast, they were all working at the when I took the tank apart last week, but when I tested today only two of the four worked.
There are two large HID lights hanging from each end of the canopy, the bulbs are about 10” long and they are both run off a big/heavy ballast that has two big fans but no brand/model.
The last two lights are mounted on the top of the stand to light up the filter area.
The Wet/Dry is a 36”long x 20” tall x 12” wide, two section acrylic unit. It has 3 bulkheads , 1” for the external return pump with shut off valve, 1” bulkhead for any other filter unit and one 2” bulkhead in the middle of the wet/dry that is plugged. The left section has a cap with a 2” bulkhead that connects to the drain, going into a large filter sock then to an area of bio balls.
Wet/Dry parts: The wet/dry runs off an external Iwaki Magnet pump MD-30RXT-115NL Phos Ban reactor 150 A 20”Fluidized bed filter A small pump running to the phos ban and FBF 3 heaters 300W, 250W, 50W. I need to test them still.
Also included: Aquanetics electric thermostat Model MH-500. Hasn’t been tested yet.
Rainbow lifeguard Heater Module AF-92 Includes light but needs power cable.
Clearwater tech, LLC MZ-250 Untested
All types of random coral, fake plants and etc.
Three buckets of fine sand from the setup.
There are a total of 6 medium sized fans. Two behind the HID lights, 3 mounted to the back of the canopy and one extra fan. They are all ran by a cooler master LLC-U02 fan controller. I haven’t tested the unit, but I think it needs a power cable.

Tokay

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2006
If no one picks it up soon, i will start to part it out.
Willing to sell to highest resonable offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store