Tiger Oscar and Pleco- So Cal 92310, P/U or Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloudk

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 25, 2010
Swimming in a mountain river
I acquired a tiger oscar and pleco from someone who wanted to dump them in a lake, but they need to be sold because a tankmate picked at the oscars fins last night. $5 for 10in oscar, $15 for adult 14in pleco(Pleco looks good still). Fins of oscar aren't the best looking anymore because of the attack. But he's healthy otherwise and very pretty! Make me an offer! I NEED the oscar gone ASAP! PM me if you want pics. Thanks

Cloudk

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 25, 2010
If your a good home might go free on the oscar. Please, I REALLY need him gone ASAP.

Cloudk

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 25, 2010
A much better pic of him. :) The other one is really bad :( He isn't aggressive, if he was he could stay. But he's too laid back for my tank, and won't defend himself like my baby oscar. Will meet you in Barstow, or Victorville.

Attachments

Cloudk

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 25, 2010
Just to be clear they don't have to go together. But would be nice because they like eachother.

Rayshot1

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2008
California
gl on the adoption search i know the feeling of just trying to find the lil guy a good home so he doesnt get killed!

Cloudk

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 25, 2010
Thanks, but so far it's not looking like anyone wants an oscar w/ non-perfect fins. I expected problems finding the large pleco a home, cause everyone has a pleco and he's big, but not the oscar. He's a pretty guy, and not too giant, so I was thinking he had much more of a chance. Seems not:(

Cloudk

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 25, 2010
:popcorn: might someone be able to tell me why so many views, but no interest? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store