220G, 120G, 75G tank set-up, Ft. Wayne, IN PU only

Status
Not open for further replies.

redranks

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2009
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Getting out of the hobby for awhile so selling my three tanks. Have tons of extra filters, manzanita wood, supplies, etc... that you can take what you want with your purchase. Everything needs to be sold as listed, and as a set.

220G glass tank w/stand, 72" light fixture w/ two 96W True Actinic, two Daylight/Lunar blue moonlight bulbs, Python syphon w/sink attachment and 50ft hose, Pro Clear Model 300 Wet/Dry filter w/prefilter box, Smartpond 9W UV filter w/Maxjet Powerhead, 100-150 lbs Seachem Flourite black sand. Complete CO2 system w/ 20lb refillable tank, CO2 pressure regulator w/solenoid, bubble counter, Maxjet powerhead, Pinpoint PH controller w/LCD display, Aqua Medic CO2 reactor 1000 w/ water pump return spout, ball valve, plastic clamps.

Price is $1500

120G glass tank w/oak stand, two class canopy lids, light hood, two Aqueon Quietflow filters(Have five others you can choose from), Aqueon 200W heater, gravel, 3 Lg Manzanita pieces
Have 13 fish in the tank that can come with it. Highlights are a 7" breeding pair of Atabapo Severums purchased from Peathenster 7/09 and 1Lg 2Md Super Red/Red Spot Severums

Price is $500

75G glass tank w/black wood stand.
Price is $225

Looking to sell these quick so make an offer and see what happens. If you want pics PM me your email address. PM or call me at 260-479-7439 with interest.

redranks

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2009
Fort Wayne, Indiana
TTT

Make an offer on the tank set-ups that is fair and I am sure we can make a deal. Need to move the 220G & 120G ASAP. I am sure we can work out a price so PM me with an offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store