Mar 16, 2010
san diego
san diego craigslist > north SD county > for sale / wanted > general for sale
please flag with care: [?]

miscategorized

prohibited

spam/overpost

best of craigslist

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
Big fish tank aquariums (3) 1200 gal total - $700 (Del Mar)

Date: 2011-04-10, 7:46PM PDT
Reply to: sale-hywzc-2317613376@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

580 gallon tank --- L-shaped, front 8' long x left side 2' deep x right side 4' deep x back left 4' long into the L with 2' then 2', on 26" wooden base with aeration tank on top 24" high x 20" deep x 28"wide, includes pump, heater, massive Oscars, Jack Dempsey's, (2) greater than foot long Pleocostomus(es).

420 gallon tank --- 7' wide x 2.5' deep x 3.4' high on 27" metal stand with 2.25" thick plexiglass, currently empty

80 gallon tank --- 4'wide x 2'high x1.5'deep on 29" high stand with turtle

Need a single buyer who knows how to move large heavy tanks and all removed by Wed., 4/13.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2317613376

Copyright © 2011 craigslist, inc. terms of use privacy policy feedback forum

nooshbag

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2011
orange
i want the 420, if anyone else is interested in the 80 or 500+ i can provide the truck. message me. maybe we can work something out

nooshbag

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2011
orange
he is asking 700 for all, how much can either one of you pitch in. keep in mind im willing to supply truck. i dont need the 80 so you can use that too.

benzjamin13

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Sep 12, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
Marketplace Rules

In order to streamline the buy and sell, please use the following format when creating threads in the marketplace. Those threads not following format will be deleted or closed. Buyers/Sellers must provide the following information within the title of the thread: prefix, item, location, and method of transport.

Prefix explanation : WTB (want to buy), FS (for sale), FT (for trade), FREE

Format : Prefix - Item - Location (City and State/Province) - Method of Transport (shipping or pick up)

Example : FS - Arowana - York, PA - Pick-up only

Example : FT - Polypterus endlicheri - York, PA - shipping or pick-up

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store