Status
Not open for further replies.

Caoboy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 27, 2008
Modesto CA
Hey guys, need to get rid of my tanks, no room anymore :(

All are empty, ready to be loaded up and taken to a new home. I'd really like everything gone in one go..

20 Gallon. Painted black background, top trim is cracked. I believe this can still be made into a rimless tank, or a new trim can be put on. No lid.

75 Gallon. Painted black background. Perfectly fine, except for white residue on the glass, which can be cleaned with a good old vinegar soaking. No lid.

2.5 Gallon with a mesh lid.

Eheim ecco 2234 comfort. I think the only thing missing is the filter inlet cover, as I was using a piece of mesh to make sure some baby shrimps/snails didn't get sucked in.

Emperor 404 HOB? I think, gotta check again.

Thermometer for the 75g.

Nice piece of drift/bog wood that I picked up from a camping trip.

I think that's it. I'd like to get $200 OBO for everything, pick up or meet within a reasonable distance as long as you are a for sure buyer.

I'll part with the 75g/HOB/thermometer for $100.

I'll get pictures up later today.

Location is Modesto Ca.

Rayshot1

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2008
California
just trying to help out cuz i'm on the "for every tank in..a tank must go out rule"!! lol.. but u didnt mention if either tank comes with a stand just trying to help..and maybe throw an OBO on the end..:grinno:

Caoboy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 27, 2008
Modesto CA
Can't update the first post...here goes.

Hey guys, need to get rid of my tanks, no room anymore

All are empty, ready to be loaded up and taken to a new home. I'd really like everything gone in one go..

20 Gallon. Painted black background, top trim is cracked. I believe this can still be made into a rimless tank, or a new trim can be put on. No lid.

75 Gallon. Painted black background. Perfectly fine, except for white residue on the glass, which can be cleaned with a good old vinegar soaking. No lid.

2.5 Gallon with a mesh lid.

Eheim ecco 2234 comfort. I think the only thing missing is the filter inlet cover, as I was using a piece of mesh to make sure some baby shrimps/snails didn't get sucked in.

Emperor 400 Biowheel HOB filter
Aquaclear 70 thermometer

piece of drift/bog wood that I picked up from a camping trip.

No stands, sorry!

Also have a T5HO 2 bulb 24" lamp, not many hours on the bulbs.

Total of $250 for everything.

http://www.fosterandsmithaquatics.co...9&pcatid=19759

I'll get pictures up as soon as I have time.
Location is Modesto Ca.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store