Finally my new digi cam came!!!! Mega load warning!

somthinsfishy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2005
ogden, ut, us
It finally came. So now here are all the pictures i've been promising. I love the new camera.
Tell me what you think.

Here is the goldie I picked up. I bought another on it's bigger 3" it'll be here tomarrow along with a big female l200, and 3 good sized lepoard frogs. Haven't been able to get pics of the new adonis with the new cam yet.

This is one of the new gold nuggets.

This is the new Rhino.

ewurm

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2006
Great looking Gold Nuggets and great pics!

WyldFya

Baryancistrus demantoides
MFK Member
Dec 23, 2005
Moscow, ID
Screw the plecos, I WANT THE CAMERA! Then again I would take any digi cam over the one I have... even your Ewurm!

somthinsfishy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2005
ogden, ut, us
WyldFya;529826; said:
Screw the plecos, I WANT THE CAMERA! Then again I would take any digi cam over the one I have... even your Ewurm!
It's not like I paid a arm and a leg for it. It was only $130 from a private seller on ebay. That included shipping. They usually go for less thatn $200 on ebay. It's a Nikon Coolpix 7600 7.1 MP with macro. I'm still learning the in and outs of the camera. For the first shoot not a bad deal. I would reccomend this camera to anybody that wants a good cam for a good price. I'm also going to buy a extra macro lense for it. It's a attachable lense. Gets you alot closer in macro mode. It's only $40 with shipping. The 512 MB memory card was only $28. Not bad all together.

Gr8KarmaSF

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2005
Quarantine Tank
nice golds....

hows the clean up on the fake grass?

WyldFya

Baryancistrus demantoides
MFK Member
Dec 23, 2005
Moscow, ID
somthinsfishy;529848; said:
It's not like I paid a arm and a leg for it. It was only $130 from a private seller on ebay. That included shipping. They usually go for less thatn $200 on ebay. It's a Nikon Coolpix 7600 7.1 MP with macro. I'm still learning the in and outs of the camera. For the first shoot not a bad deal. I would reccomend this camera to anybody that wants a good cam for a good price. I'm also going to buy a extra macro lense for it. It's a attachable lense. Gets you alot closer in macro mode. It's only $40 with shipping. The 512 MB memory card was only $28. Not bad all together.
All good and well, but my camera is a fuji finepix A330. I think it sells for $50 retail... not even close to a good camera.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store