My little project

pi-eyed

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 14, 2009
Kalamazoo, Michigan
Long time --no posts... Hey guys/gals. Thought I would share some pics of my "little project" I have going on. I started moving the stand in the house piece by piece(wouldn't fit in the house all together). So far I have the stand built in the house, The bottom for the tank, and the back of the tank are built. I need to cut new pieces for the sides. Then the hard part--moving the tank in+moving the 180g out of the way for the placement of the new tank. Tank measures(without the plywood) 92 1/8"L x 29 1/2"W x 30"T.. Right around 380g... The tank and stand sure looked a lot smaller outside!!!!!!

----Chris

PIC_0153.JPG

PIC_0198.JPG

PIC_0187.JPG

PIC_0190.JPG

pi-eyed

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 14, 2009
Kalamazoo, Michigan
Long time --no posts... Hey guys/gals. Thought I would share some pics of my "little project" I have going on. I started moving the stand in the house piece by piece(wouldn't fit in the house all together). So far I have the stand built in the house, The bottom for the tank, and the back of the tank are built. I need to cut new pieces for the sides. Then the hard part--moving the tank in+moving the 180g out of the way for the placement of the new tank. Tank measures(without the plywood) 92 1/8"L x 29 1/2"W x 30"T.. Right around 380g... The tank and stand sure looked a lot smaller outside!!!!!!

----Chris
More pics.......

----Chris

PIC_0185.JPG

PIC_0205.JPG

PIC_0202.JPG

PIC_0204.JPG

PIC_0211.JPG

PIC_0206.JPG

PIC_0228.JPG

PIC_0231.JPG

PIC_0212.JPG

fishmamma

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
That's one hell of a party go'n on up in there!!! :D

The size gets put into prospective when you get two humans to stand up next to it...

Nice job!!

pi-eyed

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 14, 2009
Kalamazoo, Michigan
Thanks for the replies.. The tank is up with no leaks. The floor is supported from the basement with 4x4 posts with post brackets bolted into the rafters. The tank is a little big for the room I put it in, but it's in the only room in the house where there is an open wall long enough :D... I had to build it in the house. The tank with the plywood is 3 1/2" to wide for the doorways. This is one of those projects that you have to have faith in your building skills.. Building something that size in the house, not knowing if it will leak, definitely tests your skills...

Thanks for looking,

----Chris

pi-eyed

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 14, 2009
Kalamazoo, Michigan
That's one hell of a party go'n on up in there!!! :D

The size gets put into prospective when you get two humans to stand up next to it...

Nice job!!
I'm always building or working on something..lol!!!!!

P.s.--I'm the scary one on the left..

----Chris

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store