Whats wrong with my Marble Goby?

Mudfrog

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 3, 2005
VA
Hey guys.. I just noticed my Goby was struggling to swim around, well now it's actually kind of doing the "dying" fish float. I have no idea whats wrong with him and water parameters are fine. It almost looks like it's spine is broke.. look at this pic and you can see what I mean.. granted the waves magnify the curve in it's body but it's still a real significant curve.. what causes this and how do I treat it??

odalisay

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 1, 2006
At the foot of the cross
What is in the tank with him? Did you pick him up from the lfs like that? Hopefully it isn't anything serious. Someone will be along soon to shed some light on this situation.

Mudfrog

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 3, 2005
VA
In the tank is another Marble Goby .5" bigger and a striped raphael. Nothing that could have inflected a major wound. It was fine when I bought it, ordered it onine. It's laying on it's side strugling to live.. I'm afraid he's about gone :(

AquataHolic420

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Sep 20, 2006
Neeeew Hampshaaa
prolly took a beaten, think it needs a quarentine, for amonth or so...

Tongue33

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 11, 2006
Utah
www.davescichlids.com
Sorry man.. THat blows:( Long shot as i don't know much but it kinda looked like whirling .. Though could have freaked out and rammed somethin... Any other damage like scraping or anything of that nature ?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store