Finally sorta pellet trained!!!!

broken

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 6, 2009
Louisiana
This is probably not that exiting to you guys but no one I know cares and I have to tell someone lol

Every sense I got my rio metas on 9/20/11 I have been trying to pellet train without success but the last couple of feedings I have been able to get them to take pellets if they are hidden in tilapia or shrimp.
Every now and then they will even take a pellet by its self without spitting it out!

Sorry to waste your time with this but I am exited that all my work is finally paying off.

bassinmike85

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2010
California
This is probably not that exiting to you guys but no one I know cares and I have to tell someone lol

Every sense I got my rio metas on 9/20/11 I have been trying to pellet train without success but the last couple of feedings I have been able to get them to take pellets if they are hidden in tilapia or shrimp.
Every now and then they will even take a pellet by its self without spitting it out!

Sorry to waste your time with this but I am exited that all my work is finally paying off.
yup thats my fav method bro..my orinos eat straight pellets but i still stuff tilapia with pellets to give them that extra stuffing..i just started using vita-chem and that stuff works..glad to hear your orinos are some what going for straight pellets..

Zari

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2011
Aurora,Colorado

Almost better then my Oscar some times he takes pellets and eats em without spitting em out, other times he doesn't want to eat em but after about 10-15mins he realizes hes getting nothing else then eats em.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store