RIP To one of my orinos

bassinmike85

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2010
California
come home from picking up my daughter from school and found this one dead..i'm upset he was eating everyhting just fine lastnight..i did noticed he was breathing heavy but none of the rest were/are so i really dont know what happend to him..he was just under 4 1/2''

IMAG0438.jpg

rocky2

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 1, 2010
india
sry for ur loss bro

Aquafreak

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 22, 2008
Fleetwood, PA
Sorry to hear the news. It always is a kick to the pants but it hurts worse when there's little to forewarn you. Keep an eye on the rest!

rjkz28

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2009
Illinois
sorry about your loss man. i lost all mine about a month ago. i have new guys now!!! i would keep an eye the rest of them. maybe even check the nitrates and what not in the tank.

Angler

Polypterus
MFK Member
May 8, 2007
Colorado
Sorry for your loss :(

One of the crappy parts of raising juveniles is the occasional, unexplained death.

HULON

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 14, 2009
in the now!!
come home from picking up my daughter from school and found this one dead..i'm upset he was eating everyhting just fine lastnight..i did noticed he was breathing heavy but none of the rest were/are so i really dont know what happend to him..he was just under 4 1/2''
Chin up Mike he Probly Just Banged the glass and hurt himself internally ..Sometimes just Bad luck bro....We all have our losses Man...

bassinmike85

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2010
California
sorry for your loss man, no idea what could be wrong it looks really healthy
thx man..i have no clue..i dont feed them feeders..so i have no clue..he was eating like a beast last night

sry for ur loss bro
thx bro

Sorry to hear the news. It always is a kick to the pants but it hurts worse when there's little to forewarn you. Keep an eye on the rest!
thx man..the rest are doing fine..

sorry about your loss man. i lost all mine about a month ago. i have new guys now!!! i would keep an eye the rest of them. maybe even check the nitrates and what not in the tank.
i checked all the levels and everythings fine..i am thinking i might have added a little to much salt during last wc..but then more fish would have been effected..i think..

Sorry for your loss :(

One of the crappy parts of raising juveniles is the occasional, unexplained death.
yup raising baby cichla is always a risk..

Chin up Mike he Probly Just Banged the glass and hurt himself internally ..Sometimes just Bad luck bro....We all have our losses Man...
yup exactly..just sucks though bro i was proud to have baby cichla i was actually growing out myself..i need to find some more orinos to growout..this had me bummed but then its all part of fish keeping..

Troy1015

Banned
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2011
Seattle
Sorry bro. Looks just like the orinos I am growing out. Right now i have two broko I just recieved where 1 is perfectly healthy but the other one has me stressed thinkinh it will be belly up every time i go in the room. Good luck keep these babie growing nice.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store