Temensis

broken

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 6, 2009
Louisiana
My tank only has a 32'' depth witch is bad news when it comes to keeping a tem for life but I am having a hard time not getting one or two because I have never seen one over 26''.
Can anyone tell me if they have seen bigger in home aquariums before I give in to my desires and get something that will outgrow my tank.

There is a need for a support group for those addicted to cichla!!!!

Houdini89

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2009
North Jersey
Go for it, and when it gets to big, sell it to me...............

Troy1015

Banned
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2011
Seattle
fish rarley reach there true max size in aquariums. it is possible for it outgrow i am only speculatng if you had the filtration, food, and everything else top mimick the natural environment in which they come from. I have 1 in a 7x2x2 and plan on keeping it until i can no longer house it at chich i will sell it for dirts cheap or donate it to as fresh water aquarium. Eveni if it does get that big you will have a few years to enjoy it before it could reach even 3o inches. good luck.

broken

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 6, 2009
Louisiana
I paid 30$ a piece for mine when they where 3-4" but im in California .I dunno if that's a good price or not
That does not sound bad. Now I just have to find a vendor who has them and with it getting colder I am guessing that I may have to wait until spring.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store