some pBass questions

cpm6t

Gambusia
MFK Member
Nov 8, 2011
Sri Lanka
I have a couple of questions.

1. I've read in several threads that indicates pellet feeding brings out better colors in pBass? Is this true and why? If they do not take pellets is there a way to bring out the same level of colors (may be by giving a variety of fish meat types?)

2. What is ich? How do I identify it? Is there a comprehensive thread on this?

ICHIBAN TROPICAL FISH

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 14, 2010
Steeler city
Yeah man pellets is cheap way to feed and a lot protein as well . Also when they get bigger they eating a lot . the pbass got ich because water is cold . And u see a lot of white spot on body

cpm6t

Gambusia
MFK Member
Nov 8, 2011
Sri Lanka
Yeah man pellets is cheap way to feed and a lot protein as well . Also when they get bigger they eating a lot . the pbass got ich because water is cold . And u see a lot of white spot on body
He,he. Where I live, fish fillets is the cheapest. I mean there are cheaper pellets but probably garbage quality and stuff like Hikari would cost a lot. That is why I was wondering whether I could stick with fish fillets (may be 10 varieties) and still get the optimum colors.
I live in a tropical country, so I won't have to worry about ich probably?

kendragon

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2009
I feed pellets only. I think the feeling is mixed as far as what gives the best color. I've seen both do well. Matter of convience for me.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store