Lost my smallest brokopondo :i

Decker504

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2010
New Orleans/Old Metry
I was raising it in a 20gal under one of my 125gal tanks.. It came in around the size of my pinky and it was a beast. unfortunately I hurt my back Monday and left the lid open on his tank so I wouldnt have to bend to feed him and he jumped out. He was up to about 4.5 inches. I took his poor little dried out body and dropped it in the 125 above his tank and my 11in Dorado ate him like some oversized beef jerky. Between the shifts I lost and loosing my baby brokopndo, this is becpming and expensive back injury. At least m bigger brokopondo is coloring up and becoming the show piece I hoped it would be, the gold is amazing....

Decker504

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2010
New Orleans/Old Metry
the irony is i bought this fancy schmancy memory foam bed for my back, but its a lot lower than my old bed and i plopped down to put my socks on and fell funny and cracked my spine on the frame; so the bed I bought to help my back wound up hurting, murphys law I guess. My "xingu" melanaies should come in soon, I also got 2 baby monoclus to raise w them. My kelberi is coloring up and eating like its possessed and my other Brokopondo is AMAZING, the gold is starting to really show, the varied diet is working. so all is not lost. Chizzle, hows ur azul doing?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store