Permadri pond coat or zavlar WHERE?!?!?

ITHURTZ

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 11, 2007
Antioch IL
I have looked on ebay, amazon google. I cannot find a actual place to BUY IT. Can someone please point me in the direction!? I need maybe 1 gallon's worth

littlewangzfan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 22, 2010
Guam

Ray5

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2012
Basement of Rays
My friend is a distributor if you want his info pm me! he will have it shipped to your door .

I have looked on ebay, amazon google. I cannot find a actual place to BUY IT. Can someone please point me in the direction!? I need maybe 1 gallon's worth

nolapete

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2007
New Orleans, LA
rubberizeit is NOT the US version of Zavlar. Permadri holds the exclusive distribution rights to those products in the US. I can have it drop shipped to you. Just need your zipcode and quantity (covers about 20 sq. ft. per gallon) The 5 gallon container is the cheapest per gallon. A 3 gallon size is available sometimes as well. Rubber Coat is easier to get than Pond Coat because it is marketed for the construction industry. My supplier tells me that it is the same product. I've used both and noticed no distinguishable difference other than the name on the container.

littlewangzfan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 22, 2010
Guam
rubberizeit is NOT the US version of Zavlar. Permadri holds the exclusive distribution rights to those products in the US. I can have it drop shipped to you. Just need your zipcode and quantity (covers about 20 sq. ft. per gallon) The 5 gallon container is the cheapest per gallon. A 3 gallon size is available sometimes as well. Rubber Coat is easier to get than Pond Coat because it is marketed for the construction industry. My supplier tells me that it is the same product. I've used both and noticed no distinguishable difference other than the name on the container.
Sorry for the misconception.

butifulfotos

Feeder Fish
May 31, 2012
Washington D.C
hi i am currently looking for a dealer that can deliver in Maryland . does your supplier know of any in my area? pm me please

Kayindurrell98

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 17, 2012
Southern Maryland

Hello,

I am interested as well. What is the cost(with shipping) per 1 gal, 3 gal, and 5 gal? Live in Maryland (DC Metro)? You can PM me

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store