Xtreme Fish Food?

isde02

Arapaima
MFK Member
Jan 4, 2011
Ohio
Ive never used it but i know that rapps uses it.

Jc1119

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2010
Orlando fl
I currently use it on all my tanks. Gotta say, my fish have never looked better than in the 3 months Ive had them on it exclusively. I feed Big Fella to my ce/sa setup and cichlid pewee and community crave to my mbuna. Fish love it. Much better than Hikari and on par with NLS.

Calihawk

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 15, 2010
I feed my fishes hot dogs and they're beautiful. But never tried Xtreme yet.

LOOK...analogy

A beautiful model can eat all the cheapest food in the world and she'll still be beautiful. If you're butt ugly, even gourmet food can't make you beautiful.

cpr_mike

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 11, 2009
Columbus
LOOK...analogy

A beautiful model can eat all the cheapest food in the world and she'll still be beautiful. If you're butt ugly, even gourmet food can't make you beautiful.
Hahaha! Never thought of it that way. But if you think about it, you do look healthier when you arent 40% body fat ;). I have been putting my cichla in the sun so they could go for that jersey shore tan... I mean if I wanted to look that way the sun would do it for me lol.

Let's see some of your cichla Cali.

bassinmike85

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2010
California
i just put in a order..thx for posting this thread..i never heared of this food before..

smitty03281964

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
May 5, 2010
Yeadon, Pennsylvania USA
I tried it and my fish never really did accept it. I even tried starving them a little but they just never came around. My friend Tommy also had the same results. I am not saying that it is a bad food. It is just that my fish did not care for it. Have you considered HBH. My fish did not miss a beat when I made the switch to HBH.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store