new to MFK :) ... got some future monsters

jloos1988

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2006
canton, MI
hi all i was searching the net and came across this site and decided to join. my names jeff and i live in MI. i want to become a marine biologist eventually. i currently started a freshwater tank with a yellow-tail barracuda 3.5-4" and a common pleco thats about 5.5-6" long. im looking to get a alligator gar and a saber tooth or vampire tetra for decent prices :D . once i get my hands on a digital camera ill post some photos of my barracuda and my pleco. but in the meantime im looking forward to discussions :p.

big E

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 21, 2005
the French Part of Compton
WELCOME! SOunds like you have great taste in "monsters" !

Joshy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 4, 2006
Essex, England
www.bbc.co.uk
Haha, i am surprised half of MFK has not popped onto this thread to boast about the size of their 'barracuda'. Hehe joking.

What size tank/s do you have at the moment jloos?

jloos1988

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2006
canton, MI
thanks for the welcome everyone :) got a quick story...i recently bought a gorgous looking crayfish, a electric blue crayfish and a couple days later bought a peacock eel thinking it would be ok and if it had any problems would dig itself in the sand. i come donstairs a couple days ago and the crayfish is disecting the eel in its cave. by the way my tank is a 29 gallon and im still trying to get a digital camera for pics of my killer barracuda. that things awsome i was on my compter playing a game and i look over at my tank and it has a large goldfish in its mouh then a second later swollows it whole. it was great :popcorn:

DanDanUK

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 2, 2005
Leeds , England
Welcome to our site Jeff, hope you find everything you need on here if you have any problems just ask, if non of the members can help i'm sure myself and the rest of the staff team can help you. in the mean time keep posting and enjoy

Dan.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store