wtb 10" + occellaris "guyana" pickup//shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divantie

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2011
Los Angeles
How about some 10+ "Hollywood" Occellaris from the LA river. Fancy name, call it whatever you like, just add more $$$$ for the same description. Last time i check there was only 17 different types. I starting to see too many new name aka Rio Meta “Blue Variant”, C. Kelrino, C. Shortbody Mono . etc etc. lol WC Bahia, isn't Bahia CB?

Houdini89

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2009
North Jersey
7+ Inch Guyana Ocell, but its not for sale at the moment:)Good luck with your search.
IMG04259-20111104-1827.jpg

IMG04259-20111104-1827.jpg

joshs801

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 7, 2010
utah
How about some 10+ "Hollywood" Occellaris from the LA river. Fancy name, call it whatever you like, just add more $$$$ for the same description. Last time i check there was only 17 different types. I starting to see too many new name aka Rio Meta “Blue Variant”, C. Kelrino, C. Shortbody Mono . etc etc. lol WC Bahia, isn't Bahia CB?

You really need to do some searching before you start raging on something you know nothing about all that needs to be said please do your homework before you copy and past from a website and i know where you got that information you sir are just retarded and note to self will never sell you my "hollywood" bass lmao get a clue look up south america and get your nose into some books before you come in here looking like an idiot thanks :)

btw i love your copy and paste skills :)

I have three different types of kelberi and 2 different types of orino's "rio meta" and Columbia sp orino and ill tell you what son they looking nothing alike

people like you make me feel super smart :) ]

Sorry to everyone else who has to see my response to this guy

rjkz28

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2009
Illinois
Hey josh801 can you post pics of your Columbia sp orino please!! Much appreciate!

joshs801

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 7, 2010
utah
I second that, and i would love to see that Colombian SP Orino as well.......
As soon as i get a chance and figure this new computer out i will get you all the pictures you want to do a comparison and also i have three different kinds of kelberi and even picture to picture you can see the distinct difference

Houdini89

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2009
North Jersey
As soon as i get a chance and figure this new computer out i will get you all the pictures you want to do a comparison and also i have three different kinds of kelberi and even picture to picture you can see the distinct difference
Sweet

Divantie

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2011
Los Angeles
You really need to do some searching before you start raging on something you know nothing about all that needs to be said please do your homework before you copy and past from a website and i know where you got that information you sir are just retarded and note to self will never sell you my "hollywood" bass lmao get a clue look up south america and get your nose into some books before you come in here looking like an idiot thanks :)

btw i love your copy and paste skills :)

I have three different types of kelberi and 2 different types of orino's "rio meta" and Columbia sp orino and ill tell you what son they looking nothing alike

people like you make me feel super smart :) ]

Sorry to everyone else who has to see my response to this guy
Copy and paste skills, (There are links to different type of peacock bass!)Dumbass

http://www.utahaquatics.com/viewtopic.php?t=13126&sid=8090f8ea29f745ee09c024d4c61fa594
You call that a Guyana? Look nothing like Houdinin89 Guyana Ocell

Three different type of kelberi, let me guess WC, C. Kelber "Sao Fransciso", WC, C. Kelberi bahia, & WC Ceara Kelberi.
Ceara Kelberi were introduced to Sao Fransciso reservoirs wouldn't this be the same type of Kelberi?
LINK http://www.tfhdigital.com/tfh/200907?pg=47#pg47.

joshs801

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 7, 2010
utah
Copy and paste skills, (There are links to different type of peacock bass!)Dumbass

http://www.utahaquatics.com/viewtopic.php?t=13126&sid=8090f8ea29f745ee09c024d4c61fa594
You call that a Guyana? Look nothing like Houdinin89 Guyana Ocell

Three different type of kelberi, let me guess WC, C. Kelber "Sao Fransciso", WC, C. Kelberi bahia, & WC Ceara Kelberi.
Ceara Kelberi were introduced to Sao Fransciso reservoirs wouldn't this be the same type of Kelberi?
LINK http://www.tfhdigital.com/tfh/200907?pg=47#pg47.

dude do not quite know who the hell you are but i guarantee you..you would not call me a dumbass to my face

This rage piece is over mod please close this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store