we need some intermedias!!!

rjkz28

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2009
Illinois
Hey everyone, I'm just seeing if west and rapps are still hunt for these guys or if anyone else has had any real luck on getting some?? Don't get wrong I love seeing all these beautiful rare xingu, azul, and kelb that have all come available recently. Are they really that much harder to get then these others??

kendragon

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2009
I was just about to ask the same question. Recent kel bahia (except for Rapps WC) and xingu are F1 unless someone in the world has a pair of intermedia it will be almost impossible for purchase. But I still hope.

gangster

Arapaima
MFK Member
Apr 17, 2008
mountains
aro addict those were tems...not intermedia. I know intermedia havent been available for atleast 3-4 years. Im sure wes or rapps are lookn and if they are ever available they will get em. Intermedia were on of those cichla that need EXTEMELY clean water!

ingrda

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 1, 2010
London, UK
aro addict those were tems...not intermedia. I know intermedia havent been available for atleast 3-4 years. Im sure wes or rapps are lookn and if they are ever available they will get em. Intermedia were on of those cichla that need EXTEMELY clean water!
Yeah, I heard they live in oxygen rich areas in the wild

kendragon

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2009
R1(Joey) had an intermedia years ago and H2O Aquatics sold his a year or two ago. Might be the same one Joey had.
Extreme clean and oxygenated water....got that covered. IMO that is good for all cichlas. I'm sure they will be expensive so don't want to be experimenting when they become available.:)

rjkz28

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2009
Illinois
well i hope someone can get these sometime this year!!!

Cichla.

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 8, 2011
brazil
H20 also bought one off of michael about 2 years ago but It died.. that was the last one I know of on the east coast.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store