Has this ever happened to anyone

ingrda

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 1, 2010
London, UK
I didn't feed my bass for a day to see it they would take pellets. The next day
I threw in a massivore and my azul ending up eating 4 of them. I was really pleased it took
such a short time for at least one to eat pellets. The next day I offered massivore
and he wouldn't even look at it! I put in about 4 one at a time and nothing. He's
starting to show more interest the longer I starve him but its really irritating.

isde02

Arapaima
MFK Member
Jan 4, 2011
Ohio
Yea they do that sometimes, mine ate krill once and didn't want pellets anymore.

Houdini89

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2009
North Jersey
Congrats dude, because i had one of my bass not eat for two weeks straight, and he still would'nt touch pellets or krill. They can be stubborn as hell, and would rather starve to death then eat a pellet.

F.Y.I. He should be at least 6 inches or larger, before you start to convert him to pellet food. Good luck.

ingrda

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 1, 2010
London, UK
how big is he?
He's about 8.5"

Congrats dude, because i had one of my bass not eat for two weeks straight, and he still would'nt touch pellets or krill. They can be stubborn as hell, and would rather starve to death then eat a pellet.

F.Y.I. He should be at least 6 inches or larger, before you start to convert him to pellet food. Good luck.
Thanks

DammitKhoa

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2011
MD
Just out of curiosity, I heard this before, why is it best to wait til they get to that size to feed them pellets?

Slippery K

Piranha
MFK Member
Dec 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Im still having problems getting my pbass off live food, but hes still only about 5 inches, just takes time and patience.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store