aggressive fish for 30 gal?

91lxstang

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2006
maryland
I have a 50 gal salt tank with an octo and i had this extra 30 gal that i was hoping to do an aggressive feshwater fish in..... anyone have any good ideas on a species only tank that iu could do in this small of a tank? I want aggressive only. Thanks!

varanio

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2005
Pam Pam Pam
if you live in maryland then youre able to get cb channa gachua there ....so i ve heard and they would be a great predator for the size tank you asked for. I keep a pair in a 20 tall and they do great in there.

WolfFisho1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
CONVICTS! they are easy to breed but only one pair should be kept in one tank or else all other fish would be put into a corner by the dominant pair. but i love em i like watchin them with babies. :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :nilly:

smmfish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 11, 2006
NEBRASKA
Yep, I will agree CONVICTS are the best choice for that tank. I absolutely love mine. They are so funny to watch.

ZOO YORK 207

Polypterus
MFK Member
May 14, 2006
Frederick, MD
varanio;586761; said:
if you live in maryland then youre able to get cb channa gachua there ....so i ve heard and they would be a great predator for the size tank you asked for. I keep a pair in a 20 tall and they do great in there.
place isn't selling them anymore all out.:(

varanio

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2005
Pam Pam Pam
too bad .... gachuas are full of personality and make great small tank inhabitants...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store