Finally got my center-piece for my tank.

BushFishRox

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 7, 2007
Mississauga, Ont Canada
It was listed as a Kelberi, but I am not 100% sure... It looks Freaking sick, and has an attitude to deal with the dats and already eating pellets. It has blue in its fins which is what is throwing me

Here are some crappy pics taken from my phone, just so much easier to upload, if better are needed I will use my good camera.

So besides being the most awesome Pbass I have ever seen, what is it? It was only $150 which is way better than anything I have seen at dragon aquarium.

BushFishRox

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 7, 2007
Mississauga, Ont Canada
a better pic:

BushFishRox

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 7, 2007
Mississauga, Ont Canada
Thanks, I am just really happy to have a trophy predator in my Pred community tank! and it shoudlnt out grow my 220 then. :naughty:

I am down to 3 indo dats, 1 spotted gar, 1 Pbass, 1 Leopard Frog Pleco (a carnivorous pleco?), 1 Gold Nugget Pleco.

bass4lyfe

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 16, 2010
Miami, Florida
what size are those pbass because I have 3 orinos that are 4"-5" for 6 months and been fed pellets since i got them and how long do they take to grow.

BushFishRox

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 7, 2007
Mississauga, Ont Canada
I just bought him at 8-9"s, when they are small their growth should be pretty rapid, I have only had my guy 2 days and I have noticed that in that short time it has more freckles/spangles coming in on its belly.

Just reading the post below about Intermedia, these guys are actually rare now? Ha, even better than Kelberi. :headbang2 I was/am so impressed with this little guy I didnt/dont question the price I paid.

Beauty Pbass. I've never really been impressed with Dragon any time I've been there.
Check out Aquatic Kingdom if you haven't already, they are just east of DA on Dundas.

http://www.aquatickingdom.ca/ They take super great care of their stock, DA tanks make me wanna puke from time to time, just cuz they overstock them.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store