philippines
what other tankmate i should add with these :chillpill:

i already have tin foil and pacu

Sarcosuchus

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 28, 2006
Everywhere
I have mine with a Florida Gar and a Polypterus Ornatipinnis. The Climbing Perch is a real awesome fish, especially if you spend your times with it and it would start interacting with you besides the wanting food alone. I am glad that there's someone here who has one besides myself, it's very good to know!:headbang2

Here's mine! he is such a cutie, can be a pain in the ass too, and it's so adorable to watch him get jealous when my Ornate Bichir approach me for food because the Climbing Perch was with me long before I got the Bichir and the Gar as his tankmates. Sometimes he would push the Bichir away and other times it's the other way around, but then they're fine. He disturbed my Florida Gar though, and the Florida Gar would move away quickly. The Florida Gar is between 9 to 10 inches long, the Bichir could be a little longer although they both look the same length and the Climbing Perch is about 6 inches long, he can grow up to 20cm / 8 inches long...I'll see how it goes as his tankmates grow.

1.jpg

2.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store