Live Fish Direct -WARNING - SCAM -Selling Mono's as Tems!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MonsterPeacock

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 26, 2011
Colorado
*****FYI****** I just got my (4) "Tem's" via UPS from Live Fish Direct.....(bought online) Their Mono's..NOT Tems as they claim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ticks me off and I won't be buying crap from them again! I wanted to put this out there. Didn't want you all to get suckered like I was... :cry:

:WTF:

anarekist

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2011
Los Angeles
did you contact the vendor? maybe it was just a mix up

Sent from my SPH-D700 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

MonsterPeacock

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 26, 2011
Colorado
Yeah, does suck.. I just spent over a $100 on (4) 3" Monos I can pick up anywhere for $10 each.. I hate getting ripped off.. And to make it worse, I've tried calling many times since I got them, left messages, emailed them and have gotten NO response or reply back. Last time I buy from them and this also makes me not want to buy online anymore.

MonsterPeacock

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 26, 2011
Colorado
Here's my new "Tems" from Live Fish Direct....lol

Note; I have these in with my growout Xingu, so don't get confused by them.. The fish I just got is the Mono's you see up frount.

P1040489.JPG

P1040488.JPG

P1040485.JPG

So....Whatcha think of my new Tems.....lol What a flipping Joke..

P1040489.JPG

P1040488.JPG

P1040485.JPG

anarekist

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2011
Los Angeles
anger leads to hate. hate leads to the darkside

sent from epic 4g

MonsterPeacock

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 26, 2011
Colorado
I hoping they make this right & I'd have to guess they will... Just really crappy, this is the 2nd time I have bought "Tems" from a Fish store on line and they have NOT been tems... What I really don't understand is how in the heck do these guy's that sell fish for a living not know what their selling... Reason I don't think it was just a simple mix up is because not only does their website say "Rare Tems" "Hard to find" but they show NO stock in for Mono or Ocell on thier website only tems... So if this is the case it isn't just a case of some kid pulling the wrong fish from the wrong tank.. I have also tried calling / emailing them but no replies back yet. Not sure what they can really do anyway, not like I can or will ship them back..

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store