Freebies

RadleyMiller

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 15, 2006
Delaware
www.myspace.com
I was working today (yea, I know, but it wasn't even crazy) and some guy came in with a fish bag saying his community was getting too rough and he wanted to get rid of these fish. I told him that we can't give him anything for it, but he said to just find them a good home.

Long story short, I now have an 8 inch needlefish in my main tank to replace the one my crab ate 2 months ago.

At work, there is a 3.5 inch Leopard Bushfish that cannot be sold. I put a sticky note on the tank saying I wanted him and would come and get him later.

I am going to get a tank for him for now and I was wondering what they liked in their tanks. I was going to go with large natural sand as the substrate, keep the tank at 80 like my other tank, and feed him lots of frozen food. Is this going to be good enough. I will post pics soon, the needlefish is awesome.

JD7.62

Dovii
MFK Member
Sep 13, 2005
at the 'Bama Breeze
I just got two 4" clown loaches, a large...about 4inch New Guinea Rainbow, and another large 5" + unidentified rainbow from work today! All FREE!

freeskierrocket

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2005
SouthEast, PA, USA
JD7.62;590603; said:
I just got two 4" clown loaches, a large...about 4inch New Guinea Rainbow, and another large 5" + unidentified rainbow from work today! All FREE!

I've never gotten a free fish......:cry: :cry: good deals but never free....:)

ewurm

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2006
Leopard Bushfish? Hurry up and get some pics going!

RadleyMiller

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 15, 2006
Delaware
www.myspace.com
The leopard bushfish is going to have to go to a school tank because my parents pitched a fit when I asked if I could get a tank for it.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store