Another ID please

snot

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 30, 2009
colorado
100% ocell - Looks a bit thin and washed out.. I'd get him on some Hikari Tropical JUMBO CARNISTICKS and Via Chem to help get him on the right track and color him back up!
The pictures are rite after we put him in the tank he has colored up nicely since. He looked thin to me too I tried some pellets he won't have any of it so far. But I fed him a couple big chuck of bloodworms yesterday and some more today.I figure it'll pick up eating pellets from my jade goby eventually. Store owner said they were only eating live and I ain't risking feeders I lost my first orino to ick caz of feeders.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

MonsterPeacock

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 26, 2011
Colorado
The pictures are rite after we put him in the tank he has colored up nicely since. He looked thin to me too I tried some pellets he won't have any of it so far. But I fed him a couple big chuck of bloodworms yesterday and some more today.I figure it'll pick up eating pellets from my jade goby eventually. Store owner said they were only eating live and I ain't risking feeders I lost my first orino to ick caz of feeders.

Good call on the no feeders... You could also go get frozen silver sides & or krill and soak them in vid chem and teach him how eat that first.

snot

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 30, 2009
colorado
Sweet! I was feeding the rest of the fish talapia pieces and he jumped in on the feeding frenzy ate a few good sized pieces.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store