Internal bleeding?

FunWow!

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 30, 2008
Rhode Island
I just had a 15inch azul die on me. The day before it freaked out and smashed the top of the tank but was still acting fine after the hit....well the next morning dead. I cut it open and found a massive blood clot inside of it. Anyone else have something like this happen to there bass?

HULON

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 14, 2009
in the now!!
Yep had a Broko do it a week or two ago took a few minutes to catch him he hit the glass a couple times was moving him 10 feet to another tank skin turned black where he was hurt then died ....

docturtle91b

Gambusia
MFK Member
Nov 4, 2011
leland nc swampsylvania
Not with a bass but I have seen it before. It's just like a car wreck. Sorry for your loss bro.

rjkz28

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2009
Illinois
So what is the best way to get a peacock bass out of your tank with out hurting it then?

Sent from my Desire HD using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

FunWow!

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 30, 2008
Rhode Island
Thanks guys. Yeah half of his body was black but its been like that for over two weeks so maybe he did something earlier that i didnt notice. Crazy stuff man.

Decker504

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2010
New Orleans/Old Metry
I happened to me w/ a female red tiger motaguense. I came home at dawn, she was in a cave still asleep, the male that had been digging w her prespawn woke up b4 her. He snuggled up against her and she freaked out and bolted out her den, hit the wood, hit the glass and later died. Freaked my Gf at the time out big time....

Sent from my DROID3 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

High City Rida

C.R.E.A.M.
MFK Member
Mar 5, 2008
In the air and I ain't comin down!
My Azul just took a gash out of his head a week ago it's healed since then but sometimes they just go to hard into the glass like someone said it's just like a car accident. 50 50 chance! Sorry for your loss Funwow.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store