Turtle pond

Jbexotics

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 6, 2010
fenton,Mo 63026
Wow I haven't been on here in a while lol. Well first off hi everyone

Now I've had turtles for years and I've always dreamed about having a indoor pond I have one finally now :)

Let's start with the ponds them self I'm using a 50 gallon kidney and a 400 gallon

The 400 is housing my 2 larger red eared sliders and my snapping turtle :) I'm also gonna be putting 2 albino channel catfish in it

The small 50 gallon pond will be housing my scavengers and my 2 smaller red eared sliders

In the small pond it will house the filter box and plants and other critters :)

The water will go from the far left of the main pond up into the filter box in the small pond then over flow back into the main pond :)

Sent from my Desire HD using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

uploadfromtaptalk1331280861682.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1331280898149.jpg

jardiniarokeep

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 24, 2011
Brunei Darussalam
nice project ure working on anymore updates,i would like to see ur turtle in the pond as i also own a turtle

Jbexotics

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 6, 2010
fenton,Mo 63026
This is my only project for now I'm still in the process of building it today I have to put a cinder block wall around the whole thing then run the hoses and pumps I have to make one small modification to the filter box then its time to fill :)

nolapete

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2007
New Orleans, LA
Interested in seeing how you do the cinder block wall. I have three ponds I want to tie together like this for use with our water turtles. I like the area in the big pond that gives them dry ground. We need something like that in each of ours so they can get out to lay.

Jbexotics

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 6, 2010
fenton,Mo 63026
Interested in seeing how you do the cinder block wall. I have three ponds I want to tie together like this for use with our water turtles. I like the area in the big pond that gives them dry ground. We need something like that in each of ours so they can get out to lay.
I absolutely love the big "island" in the main pond its so cool I thought I was going to have to build one for them then I saw it and was very happy about it :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store