my new Tetraodon lineatus

Xite

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 7, 2005
SWEDEN :)
im going to try keeping two fahakas together, if they fight too much ill separate them.
they have shown whos the boss and now its all cool ATM.
hope you like him :)

RadleyMiller

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 15, 2006
Delaware
www.myspace.com
I wouldn't even risk putting those two toghether, one of them could easily destroy the other one. How big is your tank? They are pretty sweet looking!

davo

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2006
England
i know where i'd put my bets and i wouldnt recommend it, but hope both the fish both have a happy life. nice looking fahakas

Xite

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 7, 2005
SWEDEN :)
these fahakas have lived with tankmates their whole life and it has worked out fine so i thought i would try keeping them together for a while, I know that everyone tells that its impossible keeping them together and that its a one tank fish.
but after reading this for an example: http://www.dmuratov.com/publications/breeding_nile_puffers/
I thought id try it out and see how it goes.

the small puffer is over one year and around 25cm and the big is over two years nad around 35cm.
and i got hidingplaces for the smaller one

well wish me good luck and hope you like my new FREE pickup :headbang2

Fella

Gambusia
MFK Member
Dec 16, 2005
UK
Xite;603236; said:
these fahakas have lived with tankmates their whole life and it has worked out fine so i thought i would try keeping them together for a while, I know that everyone tells that its impossible keeping them together and that its a one tank fish.
but after reading this for an example: http://www.dmuratov.com/publications/breeding_nile_puffers/
I thought id try it out and see how it goes.

the small puffer is over one year and around 25cm and the big is over two years nad around 35cm.
and i got hidingplaces for the smaller one

well wish me good luck and hope you like my new FREE pickup :headbang2
When they were bred, they were kept temporarily in a 240 gallon, and the fish were badly beaten up. The author himself wrote this on another forum that I read.

I wouldn't risk them together, but if you get it to work, let us know how. I've got one on his own at the moment.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store