Looking to build my first plywood tank!

BluePockets

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 19, 2010
Rochester, NY
I am moving into an apartment in about 3months. i cant have a 120xh like i wanted and was hoping to build one that has similar dimensions.
i have severums, i was hoping for a longer tank than my 75gal. and well i would like something a little longer, taller, and maybe wider.
i tried seeing if there was ways around the rules for a bigger tank but the 120 is to heavy. so i was thinking of somewhere along the lines between 75-90gallons for the apartment. i just have no idea where to start with dimensions or what would to use, where to get glass, etc...so could you guys please help me out? id hate to re-home my severums and i am aware they can't all come along. i would like to keep some big fish as i have never done so, the sevs are my first.
:help2::help2::help2::help2:

Pockets

imusuallyuseless

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 28, 2009
San Antonio
Hard to get taller wider and longer and only increase 15G. Which dimension is most important to you?

BluePockets

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 19, 2010
Rochester, NY
The height of my 75 is fine I think. It's 21" inches. My concern is the length and width. I want it wide enough so my fish can comfortably turn around and long enough so they aren't bumping into each other.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store