good puffer?

rweedon

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2005
pullman washington
does anybody know of a puffer that gets large enough that it would not be boring to have him alone in a 40 but not get too big at the same time?

Miles

Stingray King
MFK Member
Jul 2, 2005
Spokane, WA
T. Mirius
T. Suvatti

.. I am guessing by boring, you mean the don't want a puffer that just lays there buried, waiting to ambush it prey? Another cool predator that is only fun to watch during feeding time.

Try A. Modestus, AKA Bronze Puffer.. They are very active, and they are VICIOUS!! Good luck finding one ;) They are like Mini Freshwater Triggerfish.. They swim the same, and they bite the same.

The Dwarf Red-Eye Puffers can be nasty too, but that would be a waste of 40g, you could do one in a 10g. They will kill just about everything else to..

cuban jey

"tha movement you bastards"
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2005
Tampa Bay
yeah so far mine is pretty boring pirhanna45 i.d. it as t. turgidus it only cranks up at food time

rweedon

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2005
pullman washington
Miles said:
T. Mirius
T. Suvatti

.. I am guessing by boring, you mean the don't want a puffer that just lays there buried, waiting to ambush it prey? Another cool predator that is only fun to watch during feeding time.

Try A. Modestus, AKA Bronze Puffer.. They are very active, and they are VICIOUS!! Good luck finding one ;) They are like Mini Freshwater Triggerfish.. They swim the same, and they bite the same.

The Dwarf Red-Eye Puffers can be nasty too, but that would be a waste of 40g, you could do one in a 10g. They will kill just about everything else to..
miles can you get me any of these and oh yeah I may have a large oscar I may want to get arid of I am not too sure yet but well see so if you know of anyone locally who wants an oscar let me know not in a hurry though...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store