Hypselobarbus Jerdoni... anyone have this fish?

eman b115

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 11, 2006
you got a pic or what.

eman b115

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 11, 2006
nevermind I googled it

grmanrocks

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2006
Fishville
i saw a shaol once in an lfs, the one on beach blvd in huntington beach....almost bought the whole batch......and whenh i was in maryland petsmart had one they accidentaly got in with their balas.......almost got him for cheap....but my only tank out there is an overstocked 20 gallon with all my ohter finds that need to grow out beforebeing shipped home :)

rkc772

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2006
Southern California 91744
grmanrocks;650406; said:
i saw a shaol once in an lfs, the one on beach blvd in huntington beach....almost bought the whole batch......and whenh i was in maryland petsmart had one they accidentaly got in with their balas.......almost got him for cheap....but my only tank out there is an overstocked 20 gallon with all my ohter finds that need to grow out beforebeing shipped home :)
do you still remember the intersection on the beach blvd at huntington beach? and when you said maryland petsmart.. in the state of maryland? hope you can give me more info. would appreciate it.:D

grmanrocks

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2006
Fishville
beach and pch is the cloest i can remember, they sold in like a week, i dont go to that store very often, its pretty much junk, but with some good stuff sometimes, like those, they were labed as "orangefin barbs".

ya it was in the state of maryland, i take it ur lookin to increase ur shoal:naughty: lol
thyere cool fish, just didnt have room......

darwengray

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 8, 2007
england
They are nice . How big were they when you got them ,growth rate etc . I have two in with some other unusual indian and asian barbs.

Regards G

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store