red terror

focker

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2006
usa
Hey what u guys think about a red terror along with some stingrays? i want to add some color to the tank but im not sure if the terror would leave rays alone. i also have a pbass in there. large clown knives. large arrow

Vince

Most Wanted
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2005
Illegal
www.wofc.org
my opinion...if you want color, then you should go for marine tank, fish only. Any of the "red terror", uropthalmus, or festae are very aggresive cichlids. Some cichlids would be OK, but cichlids are unpredictable. your peacock bass might end up in the corner of the tank always..or the rays might get their discs nipped at. i would hold off to buying one until, you know for sure that someone has done it successfully.

Stab

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2005
I say no to ret terror and no to discus with rays! Here is why:
-- RTs are hyper aggressive and will quickly begin shrdding your rays
-- discus on teh other hand are too easily stressed and after sing rays "pounce" a few times will be afraid to come out to feed and stuff

If you want to keep cichlids with rays, try some severums, uarus, or just about any spcieces from the geophagus family

RedDevilDon2005

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 3, 2006
Lawrenceburg, In
www.myspace.com
Stab;660324; said:
I say no to ret terror and no to discus with rays! Here is why:
-- RTs are hyper aggressive and will quickly begin shrdding your rays
-- discus on teh other hand are too easily stressed and after sing rays "pounce" a few times will be afraid to come out to feed and stuff

If you want to keep cichlids with rays, try some severums, uarus, or just about any spcieces from the geophagus family
ive always see discus with rays. but whatever floats your boat, lol.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store