What should I do; Acestro or Cetopsis?

JD7.62

Dovii
MFK Member
Sep 13, 2005
at the 'Bama Breeze
I work at a LFS and this weeks list had a couple fish on it that perked my interest. One was labeled as a FW barracuda. Now I have seen this company sell two different fish under this name and no; one wasnt a hujeta gar. One Im 99.9% positive it is an A. Falc...(somthing I cant remember how to spell right now) and the other Im not sure of. Its a goldish bronze color that reminds me of the color of my S. Brandtii and they have a light orange racing stripe that turn a vibrant orange during feeding.

The other fish is labeled as a blue shark. Im going to call in the morning to get its Latin name but Im banking on it being a Cetopsis Coecutie. Now Ive been researching the Cetopsis and it seems that every website (planetcatfish ect) say that they are extremly aggressive. However on the forums I have found that people who have ONE say they do just fine in a community tank w/ similiar sized fish. Which is it?

Tankmates would be a ray, a pair of dats, a couple of cichla, and some Monster clown loaches. The price for the Acestro is $12.95 and the price for the blue shark is $14.95. Which fish is the better deal (since I like them equally) and which fish would be best suited for my tank?

Thanks in advance!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store