new tank idea

BigFish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 13, 2005
Washington
ok so i have decided to buy a tank instead of build one because i just dont have the materials and tools to do so. so after i move i will have enough money to buy a 120 x 48 x 30 which come out to be around 980 gallons. i have some stocking ideas like some p bass, gars, arowana, dats, some knife fish and some large catfish and maybe some bichirs. just looking for some stocking suggestions i really want a nice group of colorful fish like flower horns or something like that. any ideas and does anyone find any compatability problems?

JeffLeMay

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2006
Manchester, CT
:headbang2 If you want color and an overall exciting tank i would go with a variety of the larger south and central american cichlids and some good size catfish. a community tank of that size would be amazing. you could buy the fish fairly cheaply at a small size and most of them grow pretty fast. if you go with this idea ordering from rapps would be the way to go, just my opinion....let us know what you decide!!!

BigFish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 13, 2005
Washington
1x jurense 3x widebar dats 1x arowana or 1x jardini 1x sturgeon sm species if possible 1x p.niger 3x p.congicus 1x pseudoplatystoma fasciatum 3x cichla temensis 1x tiger oscar 1x albino tiger oscar 1x gold clown knife fish 1x royal knife fish 1x lates microlepis 2x crenicichla marmoratas and 1x paroon catfish these are the fish im thinking of right now can you tell me the problems with it so i can fix it.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store