poll which is the meanest sob

focker

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2006
usa
i know these polls generally go nowere but size for size out of the fw fish what do u think are the most pissed off fish out of all? i have had quite a bit of mean sobs in my time and i sold the meanest of all fw fishes imo. we all know it goes by the fishes individual personality but overall there is a winner and imo it is the lighting fast hard hitting dorados. (which i most recently sold a pair to a good member here on mfk) ive had all the meanies accept a large jardini and am waiting for it to grow. plz dont vote unless u have owned or seen some of these fish. ty poll is only for fun and opinions no arguing allowed. ty

BIGgourami

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2007
Chicago, IL
i would say jars are pretty mean.
but, personally, MY senegal bichir. when we first bought him, we put him in with three buenos aires tetras and a texas cichlid. he was about 2.5-3" long and the tetras were the same but the texas was like 4-5" and within the first 2 hours everything in the tank was dead except for him.
if that's not a BAMF, i don't know what is.

focker

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2006
usa
oops forgot to click on the poll but my suggestions would have been. dorados,snakeheads,wolffish,jardini,south central cichlids such as devils dovi terrors puffers. you get the idea.

johno27

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2006
Eastpointe MI
jardini or Dovii for me, wolf fish and snakeheads are just looking for food when they kill IMO, never had a dorado so I am not sure if they would beat something to death just to watch it die or not ;)

Miguel

Ole Dawg
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2006
Very much south..
I think some of those rare australians ( muray cod's etc ) are worse than anything we know.....

Sarcosuchus

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 28, 2006
Everywhere
GIANT SNAKEHEAD!!!

The legend, the freshwater Great White Shark, the Living Torpedo! and no it does not kill just for food. I have never had anything like them.

Legend.JPG

ewurm

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2006
With size out of the equation, I have to give props to the Red Tailed Black Shark. They will aggressively harass most fish that won't eat them.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store