anableps anableps

danny

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 24, 2006
uk
any one keeping four eyes,,,if so please tell me all about it,, ive had mine for a week now there the most fascinating fish i have to date owed:popcorn:

danny

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 24, 2006
uk
they are about 3 1/2 inc and in brackish at 1.008.
i have so many questions,,, be warned i may bore you to death

danny

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 24, 2006
uk
btw when i got them they were in fresh and the twat how sold them to me said,,,,, no mate they are fresh water what ever you do dont put salt in there tank,, so i smiled and said ok and walked away:irked: :irked: :irked:

Fish Room Plus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 29, 2005
New Jersey
danny;840687; said:
btw when i got them they were in fresh and the twat how sold them to me said,,,,, no mate they are fresh water what ever you do dont put salt in there tank,, so i smiled and said ok and walked away:irked: :irked: :irked:
There a brackish fish and need salt in the water, period!;)

Fella

Gambusia
MFK Member
Dec 16, 2005
UK
Fish Room Plus;840716; said:
Oh, and keep a secure lid, they will jump out:(
Yeah!

Ideally they need a beach as well, if you cna stack some rocks near the surface that would be ideal.

They're livebearers, the male and females have an interesting coupling. If you think how people are left and right handed, apply that to their genitalia. A left "handed" male can only breed with a right "handed" female.

It's worth looking up!

danny

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 24, 2006
uk
Fish Room Plus;840713; said:
There a brackish fish and need salt in the water, period!;)
yes i know i was so pissed off with his lack of knolwedege i just had to walk away,,,,,,, but i am now a bit embarrassed because this is the first i have heard about beaching,,,,,,,,:nilly: :nilly:

danny

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 24, 2006
uk
fella i know about the right and left sexing ,,,,, but beaching,,,,,,help ,,i hate been crap,, i thought i had done some good research but beaching never came up ,,heeeeeeeeeeeelp meeeeeee

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store